Hockey Simulator Software
SES Visual Hockey was designed to provide the most realistic and advanced hockey simulation experience possible. NHL players were consulted during design to create a unique combination of video and animation processes that simulate real player and goaltender movements. Players can test their shots against life-size goaltenders on life size nets in a simulated environment. Players can also test their shots on corner targets, and be tested on their speed, accuracy and reflex time.
Program features include:
- True Shooter vs. Goaltender Simulation
- Real Size Net and Goaltender
- Realistic and Varied Hockey Simulator Goaltender Reactions
- Target Shooting Software
During the player/user session, the hockey simulator system's scoreboard displays the following data:
- Number of shots taken
- The velocity of each shot
- The average velocity of all shots
- The number of goals scored or targets hit
- An overall score
After the hockey simulation session, a report summary is displayed that includes:
- A graphic display of all the shots taken, shot location, and their result (goal or no goal).
- A summary scoreboard as above for both the "Shooting on the goaltender" session and "Target shooting" session if applicable.
- The SES Visual Hockey Training Database Features also records team and player information, tracks player performance over time, and reports on player performance trends with a number of statistical and graphical outputs.