Swing Down and Through – No Bounce
Country Club Elite Golf Mat’s™ exclusive turf design resolves the “fat-shot” problem common with most golf mats. The Long Dense Fiber System approximates the feel of a true grass fairway. If you hit down on the ball properly the club passes freely “down and through” the ball. However you will feel the difference on a fat shot because if you go too deep the long fiber system will slow the club head down as if you’ve taken a deep divot or “chunked” a shot.
Due to the proprietary design, the turf is able to absorb and dissipate the blow for immediate and realistic feedback at the point of impact and eliminate the problematic “bounce” of other mats.
Country Club Elite Golf Mats™ are specifically designed to absorb the blow of a golf-shot as true fairway would provide, with the most realistic feel that a synthetic surface can provide. With classic golf mats, the club would “bounce” on the mats, and slide into the ball for an unnatural feel and false results. These golf mats are made from a proprietary grass like fiber blend that move, absorb, and dissipate the downward blow of a golf-shot simulating the feel of taking a divot.
The fiber design actually lets you hit down and through the ball so you can practice proper impact which dictates the quality of a golf shot – Better practice means better results. These mats give you a real feel so that you know if you have struck the ball fat, thin, or just right.
- Residential or commercial use
- Improve your golf swing in your own back yard.
- Hit-Down on the golf ball for a true feel and realistic practice.
- Reduce risk of golf range practice mat injury with Real Feel and forgiving Long Fiber System.
- Built to withstand the punishment of repeated use even by wedges thanks to the abrasion resistance fibers.
- Lower your score and become a more consistent player by practicing more in your own back yard, garage, shed, or basement – even if you have just 5-minutes to spare.