We currently have the ability to ship most of the products we carry outside of the United States. We encourage our international customers contact us to discuss shipping options and place their order. We have listed below a few recommendations and guidelines for our customers wanting to purchase and ship outside of the US.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to hire a freight forwarding company. To pick up from the manufacturer the order and delivery the product to the buyer.
- All duties, taxes and fees related to importing the product are to be paid by the buyer. In most situations the freight forwarding company will consolidate these fees into one single invoice for the buyer’s convenience.
- It is recommended that the buyer use a broker within the country of which the product will be delivered to help with the associated duties, fees and taxes.
- It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to check with all local laws and make sure it is legal to import and use these products.
- Sports Entertainment Specialists Inc. is not responsible for collecting or paying any money for shipping, taxes, duties or fees, unless specifically negotiated prior to the product shipping.
- All international orders must be paid in full before the order will be approved to ship.
- All international orders are to be paid with either a wire-transfer or credit card.
- Please contact us for additional information and to place your orders.
Suggested Freight Forwarding Companies:
Please note: Due to the very restrictive import laws dealing with replica firearms, shipping the shooting simulators to Canada is nearly impossible. It is recommended to consult with a customs broker and follow the instructions on this page for all international orders.
Contact us for pickup addresses or general questions.